Welcome to the Little Lions Learning Club!
WHAT IS LITTLE LIONS?
The Little Lions Learning Club is a 3 hour, TK – Kindergarten drop off program that focuses on fundamental skills development. It is open to TK and K Valiant Prep students. Students can use their educational funds to pay for classes.
Our fun and creative program will encourage your student to explore, discover, and grow in confidence, while developing a love for learning. We aim to tailor this program to the individual needs of your child through music, literature, role playing, hands-on activities, group discussions and games. Come learn with us!
WHO WE ARE:
We are credentialed Valiant Prep teachers (www.ValiantPrep.org). Valiant Prep TK & Kindergarteners are welcome to enroll and can use their educational funds to pay for classes! Email the site specific teacher with your questions.
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED:
See the “Locations" tab at the top for our current Little Lions Learning Club locations!
WHAT WE DO:
Our program includes:
- Morning Circle Time — calendar, songs, sharing
- Language Arts — phonics, writing, comprehension
- Math — numbers, patterns, classifying, problem solving
- Art and Crafts — fine motor skills
- Social Studies — community helpers, neighborhoods, maps, cultures around the world
- Science — nature study, experiments
- Social Skills — dramatic play, cooperation, building confidence, and taking turns
- Outdoor Play (physical education) and snack break
- *Students bring their own snacks & water bottles for snack time.