Valiant Prep is a tuition-free online public school that uses the cutting-edge 21st-century curriculum, which can be accessed online and through a variety of traditional methods.
Instructional materials are delivered both online and directly to families and include books and relevant materials associated with lessons.
Highly qualified and credentialed teachers work with students to review lessons and assessments and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis in person and online to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities
Student-to-student and peer interaction is emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning opportunities.
Students at the middle and high school level are offered a wide choice of core and elective classes from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects. Students enjoy a flexible learning experience, tailored to their goals, abilities and post high school academic plan.
Enrolling in Valiant Prep has numerous benefits, which include:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports each student’s unique learning needs
- Credentialed teacher support beginning at the earliest grades
- Four levels of courses in math, English, science, and history
- A wide selection of course electives
- Extracurricular events and activities